4/6inch 1500W DC solar submersible pump with Stainless steel impeller for irrigation price
|Categories||DC SOLAR SUBMERSIBLE PUMP|
|Type||6 inch solar pump with s/s impeller|
|Pump Body Material||Stainless steel|
|impeller Material||Stainless steel|
|Package type||wooden case|
|Certificate||CE, GS, RoHS|
|Update Time||November 29,2022|
4/6 INCH SOLAR WATER PUMP WITH S/S IMPELLER
|4/6" STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER SOLAR PUMP|
|Model||Power||Voltage||Max flow(m3/h)||Max head(m)||Outlet(inch)|
4/6 INCH S/S IMPELLER SOLAR PUMP PARAMETER
HOW TO CHOOSE A PUMP
Confirm you technical requiremt
How deep is your well(bore hole)?
How far is the distance between tank and well?
What's you requirement about the flow(L/H)?
Compare your requiremt with out product
Calculate"Actual Pump Head"and find the proper pump with the right head.
Then you can choose the pump you want according todifferent folw and prices.
What we get for you: (Package Include)
- 1 x 4/6inch DC solar s/s impeller pump with one 2m cable
- 1 x Pump controler with MPPT function
- 1 x Stainless steel float swith (sensor for tank)
- 1 x Pump outlet joint connector
- 1 x Splice kit for cable join
- 1 x Splice kit for waterproof
What You need to get by yourself: (Package DO NOT Include)
- Suitable solar panels. There’re some suggestions in the instruction book.- A stainless steel wire ( called safety cable) to hold pump in bore. If pumping water from dam or river, a float set up required.
- Poly pipe from pump to water tank. ( recommend 3inch or over diameter poly pipe)
- Wire power cable (2 wires plus earth). we recommend cable size at least chicker than the original cable in the pump.
CONTROLLER INTERNAL WIRING DIAGRAM
HOW TO CHOOSE SOLAR PANEL
The solar PV system voltage needs to meet the voltage range in the figure below. For example: The 4/6DSC26-18-72-1100 model matches the solar panel voltage between 50V～150V.
Subscribe to the Molotok mailing list to receive updates on new arrivals, special offers and other discount information.