- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Nigeria off-grid power system market situation
Nigeria is less than 40% in power supply due to factors such as natural gas supply capacity, transmission and distribution capacity and other factors. According to a report by the Nigerian Rural Electricity Authority (REA), 50% of the rural population uses small generators of 10-15 kW, which are not only expensive but also pollute the environment....2019-09-07
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Moroccan solar pump market
Due to the increased demand for use in the agricultural sector, the market share of solar pump systems in Africa is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 20% from 2019 to 2024. Morocco is one of the markets that deserves priority attention.2019-08-28
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - What should I do during the off-season sales?
There is always a period of time in the year that is not conducive to product sales or does not conform to consumer behavior habits. The marketing industry calls it the “off season”.
So, as a distributor in the pump industry, what should be done in the off-season?
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Solar irrigation systems need to be managed and supervised
Solar irrigation systems have become an affordable climate-friendly technology for large farms and small-scale farmers in developing countries. But we need to fully manage and supervise solar irrigation systems to avoid the risk of water being unsustainable.2019-08-15
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Vietnam has connected grid photovoltaic power plants up to 4.46GW
Recently, Vietnam Power Group (EVN) said that as of June 30, Vietnam had a total of 82 grid-connected solar power plants with a total installed capacity of 4,460 MW. In mid-April 2019, Vietnam's entire power system had only four solar power plants with a total capacity of less than 150 megawatts.2019-07-26
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - How to achieve agricultural water saving irrigation?
Irrigation is one of the main methods of planting management in agricultural production. At present, everyone is very much advocated to adopt the water-saving irrigation mode. So how can we achieve water-saving irrigation?2019-07-08
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Zimbabwe Zimplats will build 160MW photovoltaic power station
According to Zimbabwe media Nehanda reported. Zimplats Holdings, the largest producer of platinum metal (PGMs) in Zimbabwe, said it is considering the feasibility of building a 160MW photovoltaic power plant. To ensure that the operation of the group is not interfered with by electricity.2019-07-02
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Solar energy will become the main energy source in the future
Every year, NEO compares the cost of energy technology through energy cost analysis. This year, the report found that in about two-thirds of the world's regions, wind or solar energy is the cheapest option for adding new energy.2019-06-21
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Pump motor protection level (IP protection level) description
The IP protection level is composed of two numbers (such as IPXX). The first number indicates the level at which the motor is off the dust and prevents foreign objects from entering. The second number indicates the degree of airtightness of the motor against moisture and water intrusion. A higher number indicates a higher level of protection. 2019-06-19
- DIFFUL Solar Pump--The Solution to pumping Without Electrical Lines
Solar water pumps are different from regular AC powered pumps in more ways than the simple fact that they use DC power instead of AC. Most solar pumps are designed to be used in off-grid situations, and are designed to be extremely efficient. 2019-04-03
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP--What are the different types of solar water pumps
There are several different types of solar-powered pumps depending on how they have been classified. But primarily there are four types of solar water pumps-submersible pumps and surface pumps, direct current (DC) pumps and alternate current (AC) pumps.2019-03-26
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP--DIFFUL IN AFRICA
DIFFUL Solar Water Pumps have met many customers in Africa and provided them with high quality pumps. DIFFUL is a professional pump production, review all kinds of pumps for men and women. Welcome to purchase.2019-02-13
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Water Pump Common Material Introduction
Commonly used materials for pumps are: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, carbon structural steel, alloy steel, non-metallic materials.
（1）, cast iron
1, gray cast iron is the most commonly used kind of cast iron, the national code is HT. Generally, the pump body, impeller, pump cover, suspension, etc. of the clean water pump are used.
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Solar Photovoltaic Irrigation System Will Be Chosen By More Farmers
According to a recent report issued by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, solar irrigation systems have become an affordable climate-friendly technology for large farms and small-scale farmers in developing countries.
The price of solar photovoltaic panels continued to fall sharply. This provides better conditions for the widespread use of solar photovoltaic irrigation systems.
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Solar Farm, Singapore Vertical Farm
Singapore has a very peculiar landscape: many kinds of agricultural products are grown in the open space between the building and the building, even the parking lot. Among them, commercial vertical farms are a common planting facility in Singapore. The farm is a translucent structure and is generally four stories high. The entire building is constructed from recycled materials and recyclable materials. ...2019-01-08
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Social and Economic Benefits of Solar Pump Systems
For a long time, how to solve the water supply in mountainous areas, arid regions, grassland pastures and desertification areas at the energy level has always been a technical problem that plagues the development of agriculture and animal husbandry and ecological construction.
In recent years, solar water pump systems have catered to large-scale demand markets such as farmland, pastures and deserts. ...2018-12-12
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP- Australia Set to Run on 100% Renewable Energy within 15 Years
Australia is set to reach its target of 100% renewable energy by the early 2030’s, provided current uptake of renewable energy options in the residential and commercial sectors remains strong.
The reduction target, set under the famed Paris Agreement into global climate change, forms part of a commitment made by Australia in 2015 to cut carbon emissions nationwide by up to 28% of 2005 levels by the year 2030.2018-10-26
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP- More Than 600 Pumps in Guangzhou Are Busy for Emergency
Affected by the typhoon “Mangosteen”, Guangzhou torrential heavy rains brought 2.6 to 3 meters of storm surges to the Pearl River Delta. According to the data of Guangzhou Drainage Facilities Management Center. In this rainfall, the city, district and road exclusive units dispatched a total of 1,363 professional rescue personnel, 257 emergency vehicles and 631 pumps.2018-09-25
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP- Indian Solar Water Pump Application
India has launched an ambitious solar industry plan and plans to invest nearly 100 billion US dollars in the next seven years. As one of the plans, solar water pumps have been put into use in parts of India.2018-09-08
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Photovoltaic Water Pumping System (Solar Water Pump) Application
Photovoltaic water pumping system (solar water pump) is a combination of photovoltaic products and water pump, which is innovatively applied to domestic water, agricultural irrigation, ecological restoration, grassland animal husbandry and other needs.2018-08-31
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP - Yunnan Photovoltaic Water Lifting Technology Leads the World2018-08-25
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP- The Embassy in Uganda Donated Solar Pumps to Uganda
The Embassy in Uganda donated solar pumps to the Uganda "Fortune Growth Program".China will, as always, support Uganda's efforts to develop agriculture, carry out multi-level agricultural cooperation, and help Uganda's remote rural areas to get rid of poverty and become rich.2018-08-18
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP-The Drought in Australia Has Hit and The Herders Are in Trouble.
Australia is experiencing a major drought, nearly 600 million Australian dollars were used for drought relief. The affected farmers can use the money to buy food, feed, and install water infrastructure.2018-08-14
- PUMP INDUSTRY-India Solar Water Pump Would Add 150 GW of Solar Capacity to The Country
The india government’s recently announced plans to swap all water pumps for irrigation to solar pumps, would add another 150 GW of solar capacity to the country.2018-08-03
- PUMP INDUSTRY-Italy's Global Pump Industry Base Is Being Caught Up By Wenling2018-07-17
- DIFFUL SOLAR PUMP-Well Submersible Pump Maintenance2018-06-27
- PUMP INDUSTRY-Cultured crayfish under photovoltaic panels2018-06-05
- PUMP INDUSTRY-The 7th FLOWTECH CHINA Shanghai International Pump & Valve Exhibition2018-06-01
- PUMP INDUSTRY-Global Pumps Industry Technology Development Trend2018-05-29
- PUMP INDUSTRY-"China Water Pump City" Zhejiang Wenling Status2018-05-26