1. Prevent dry running
(1) When debugging the system, pay attention to the trial operation stage. The dry running time of the pump cannot exceed 90S, otherwise the pump motor may be damaged due to high temperature.
(2) In the daily use process, we should pay attention to the changes of water level. A water level switch can be installed at the water source to detect the water level signal so that the system can protect the shutdown when there is water shortage.
(1) When used in high-cold areas, the system pipeline needs to be buried below the freezing line to avoid exposure of the pipeline.
(2) The water in the pipeline should be discharged in time, otherwise it may cause the pipeline to burst. It can be solved by manually operating the valve to drain water and installing a pressure relief valve.
(3) Small holes can be drilled under the pipeline below the freezing line. When the system is shut down, the water in the pipeline can be drained back from the small hole, which can play a role in preventing freezing.
3. Cable waterproof
(1) When the pump leaves the factory, the motor cable length is about 2 meters. For deep well applications, extension cables are required. The cable connection needs to be wrapped with waterproof tape to prevent the system from shutting down after water seepage.
(2) A dedicated water pump junction box can be used for connection.
4. Prevent particles from entering
(1) Ferromagnetic impurities and solid particles are not allowed to enter the suction port of the pump to avoid blocking the suction port.
(2) When transporting water with high sand content, a filter should be installed at the inlet of the pump flow pipe.
(3) When the solar water pump is installed in a river, a filter should be installed around the pump to prevent debris from blocking the suction port due to the suction of the pump.
Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Linkedin