Thailand is located in the south-central part of the Indochina Peninsula in Asia, bordering Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Malaysia.
Thailand has a tropical monsoon climate. The whole year is divided into three seasons: heat, rain and drought. The average annual temperature is 24～30℃.
Thailand is the world's largest exporter of rice and natural rubber. Agricultural products are one of the main sources of foreign exchange income in Thailand.
Solar pumps (also known as photovoltaic pumps) are the most attractive water supply method in the sun-rich areas of the world today, especially in remote areas that lack electricity or electricity. Using solar energy available everywhere, the system works fully automatically, without the need for personnel to care, and the maintenance workload can be minimized. It is an ideal green energy system integrating economy, reliability and environmental protection. Especially popular for agricultural irrigation.
Zhejiang Dingfeng Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd is profession manufactory for deep well pumps, surface solar pumps and submersible solar pumps. Our head office is located in Wenling, Zhejiang, which is established in 1989. Wenling, Zhejiang, a water pump city in China . 70% of the world's water pumps are produced here.
The solar pump system has the following advantages:
(1) Reliable: Moving parts are rarely used in photovoltaic power supply and work reliably.
(2) Safe, no noise, no other pollution. Does not produce any solid, liquid and gaseous harmful substances, absolutely environmentally friendly.
(3) Simple installation and maintenance, low operating cost, suitable for unattended and other advantages.
(4) Good compatibility, photovoltaic power generation can be used in conjunction with other energy sources, and the photovoltaic system can be easily expanded according to needs.
(5) The degree of standardization is high, and the components can be connected in series and parallel to meet the needs of different power consumption, and the versatility is strong.
(6) Solar energy is everywhere and has a wide range of applications.
DIFFUL solar pump model 3DPC5.2-75-110-750
3-inch DC brushless solar submersible pump with plastic impeller
Max. head: 75m
Max. flow: 5.2m3/h
Recommended with solar panel 4pcs*300w
For more information about solar pumps, please contact us.
Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Linkedin