After the pump is started, the unit and the outlet pipe vibrate seriously and the noise is large.
2. Reason analysis
(1) The anchor bolts of the pump are loose or the foundation is not stable.
(2) The pump shaft and the motor shaft are not concentric.
(3) The impeller is unbalanced.
(4) The outlet pipe is not fixed firmly with a bracket.
3. Prevention measures
(1) Tighten anchor bolts or add shock absorbers.
(2) Adjust the axis of the pump and motor so that they are concentric or replace the bearings.
(3) Replace the unbalanced impeller, add a bracket (support), fix the water outlet pipe; or add a rubber soft joint.
Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Linkedin