Swimming pool circulation pumps can only be installed and wired by qualified electricians.
Pay attention to the following points when installing the swimming pool pump:
1. Must be installed on a hard, flat floor.
2. Use a short and straight pipe system to reduce the loss of water flow.
3. The position of the pump installation should not be higher than one meter above the water surface.
4. The drainage system in the machine room location is good.
5. The machine room should not be too humid.
6. In order to facilitate the maintenance of pumps and pipelines, the equipment room needs to reserve enough space.
7. The joint of the water inlet (outlet) of the pump and the water pipe cannot be twisted too tightly.
Want to know more about swimming pool pumps, please click: http://www.diffulpump.com/oid1740214/Solar-Pool-Pumps.htm
Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Linkedin