1. Do not install solar modules in shaded areas such as trees and buildings. Do not be near an open flame or flammable material. The assembly structure should be able to adapt to the environmental requirements, select the appropriate materials and anti-corrosion treatment. Install components in a robust and reliable way. The components are not disassembled and bent. Hard objects cannot be struck by the component. Do not perform dangerous actions such as stepping on components.
2. Fix the panel assembly to the bracket with a spring washer and a flat washer. The installation of solar panels is preferably about 30 degrees to the sun. The panel assembly is wired in an appropriate manner depending on the site environment and the state of the assembly bracket structure.
3. The panel assembly should correctly link the positive and negative terminals in the junction box. The output circuit should be properly connected to the device, and the positive and negative terminals should not be shorted. Make sure there are no gaps between the connector and the insulated connector. If there is a gap, it will causes parks or electric shock.
4. Always check if the hoisting structure is falling off. Tighten the parts if necessary. Check the link status of each component, each wire, bottom wire and plug.
5. Always check the surface of the component with a soft cloth. If you need to replace (usually do not need tore place the battery board assembly for 25 years), you should select the same type of components of the same model. Do not touch the part of the cable connector with your hand. If you really need to use safety equipment (such as insulated gloves, etc.).
6. Cover the surface of the component with opaque objects or materials when servicing components. Because the assembly generates high pressure under strong light, it is dangerous.